Theme Preview Rss

Meet up with my ex-co-li

Yesterday, was a raining day.... When i wake up and went to meet up with xiuru for breakfast, it started rainning. She wanted to meet up because i need to return her, her taiwan drama which i forget to return her e other day....hehe.... ALways so blur and forgetful.... lucky tat day, meet up with her at bedok, cause i forget to bring the dvd disc out again....after breakfast, she come up to collect the disc. ;p

After parted with her, i went to library and borrow 8books, then i realised i got fines to pay but i dont have cashcard with me. i have misplace my cashcard :p After return home for awhile...Cow called me, which i thought i not able to meet him on that day. We meet up in town area and shop for awhile, as i need to get some items. At abt 6pm+ i went to meet up with my ex-co-li.

It always nice to see them. I really miss working with them. During that period, we didnt do much work, but enjoying life at there....hehe... we chat till close to 9pm, then we went home, cause next day all of us need to work. I guess they also feel sianz, to go back to work again...Monday blue....

0 comments: