Theme Preview Rss

DIY xmas cards

wah!!! during this 3days i design 15 Xmas cards, 7 envelopes and made 26 gifts. Didnt expected to create so many. hehe....

Dont know why, when i make cards, i was not tired.... after complete one, i was very happy. I told my god brother, David, i thinking of making cards and sell online. Without much work, he order 4 cards from me. without even seeing the cards. I intend to sell each card with plain envelope @SG7.90/USD4.90 and with special design envelope at @SG1.50/USD$0.90. =) Not sure will people really order online.... but anyway, i never know till i give it a try.

In the coming days, i will need to set up a paypal account in my e-store, and also need to design my e-store. Dont know how should i get started. I plaining my e-store going to be a store that sell gift, like cards, envelope, small diy earring, necklaces, and etc. remember to bookmark my link and visit it the near future. =)

0 comments: