Theme Preview Rss

:(

today i apply my last 2 days AL to be clear by year end but there are no more free slot that will not crash with other co-li. therefore i ask my manager can i still go ahead and clear the leave.

He say as long as u not going oversea. i can go ahead, if u just want to go walk around at local but i need to make sure, i have my hp and notebook ready, in case there are unplanned outage. Which meaning, i need to carry my notebook, which abt 2.5kg and walk around in local.... my back and neck cant take it anymore....currently my neck are in pain, i cant even move my head freely. i still need to carry notebook to work. =(

Even the company giving me how many days time-off or AL are no different cause i still working anywhere and anytime. i hate it, i cant stand it anymore.

0 comments: