Theme Preview Rss

Mum birthday tomorrow!!!


My mother birthday tomorrow, just now went to suntech around to have buffel. Now i so full....Mum actually dont wish to go out and eat, she feel it a waste of money.She wishes us to save the money up. Just like i ask her what she wish to have for this birthday, she asked me dont buy her gift. Just give her a red packet.

It been a long time, since the whole family went so far for dinner. Usually when my sister and i suggest it, my dad will reject it. As he cant walk very far. Therefore, we just have dinner downstair. This time dad agreed, therefore we able to go to suntech to have dinner together.

A bit sad, tomorrow having lab. If not i really wish to have dinner at home. haiz.....no choice, can only company my mum after my class, unless i skip lab tomorrow.

0 comments: