Theme Preview Rss

Another wasted night of waiting + the holiday ='(

haiz....24th Oct @11pm+ i receive a call from other department co-li asking me to get ready to be on standby after midnight and before 2am.

During the conversion time, i was still in the ending of the show. Lucky i never watch midnight movie. If not it will be wasted.

When i rush home after the movie, and i was very sleepy but cant sleep. wait till around 2:20am, the co-li finally called but to inform me that the outage was cancelled. All the waiting was wasted.

then the next day was holiday but my mind was so tired that the whole day was wasted. Doing nothing. haiz....i hate this part of my job scoop :( Job always disturb my personal time, yet i cant do anything to it, as long i still working in this line.

0 comments: