Theme Preview Rss

VDAY over liao

This year Vday just over. This year nothing really special but have a vy warm feeling. We went to have a dinner, and cow bought flower for me. =) I think all gals would love to receive flower no matter what. I love the flower very much....Hope cow like the gift i pick and it useful.

I still remember few yr back, my poly gal friend never receive flower from her bf she quarral with him and was so upset. That yr vday she spent it with me and another gal. We called it friendship gal. We bought a stalk of red rose for her. After that year, her bf, alway bought flowers. hehe...

Actually, i think vday is a day to express love with simple dinner, flower and gift. No need very special or expensive. I think most important are the love..... without it, it will just be an appearance, very cold.......

0 comments: