Theme Preview Rss

alert during lesson....

yday there are over 100 sms alert during the middle of my lesson... sianz... i try to call my sup a few times but no one pick up, and the monitor alert team also call me....

no choice i try login the system but i cant login the mine vpn account, meaning i cant access... and i cant do anything... just keep trying to call my sup... till he pick up. ask him to do it... ended up it because of another co-li restart the monitor agent in his system that causes all the alerts... Actually till now, i still have this qn, when does restart agent will cause all the achive alert to surface out... it just sound so unlogical.... it something out of my control.... since day one, my boss been asking me to solve it but till now it still happening... haiz... i cant be solving it, as that system is not under my care... he just never get the correct person to do.... cause i cant get my co-li to do it.... he just keep telling me it work like tat....

0 comments: