Theme Preview Rss

being scold left, right, up,down, center

haiz...being scolded by my mum again... abt me not eating fruit at home...scare that she poision me...of lah, it because the fruits are pray one and i choose to avoid eating it...this has alway make her very angry... on and off, she will throw temper on me because of this... just now she even say, if she noe it, she will never allow me to baptism... the problem is, even before i baptism i chose not to eat...

she alway complain me with all my aunties, cousins who have been baptism... she always say, they also eat, why i cant eat.... i have try to explain to her, but she just dont accept it... what i can do... when this start, she alway say things that really hurt my feeling.... :'(

my family members alway when i don do things their way, they will alway say vy nasty words... which alway hurt me vy deeply... i really feel like crying... but what can i do, it will alway happen over and over again... they alway want me to live and do their way... they never realise i have my own mind, own wish... they alway try to put their thinking onto me... sometime i really feel... i have no space.......

0 comments: