Theme Preview Rss

Today took time off

Wah today took time trying to do the stuff that i plan... ended up, all those i planned never fullfill... haiz... Actually planning to do a bit of exercise either in the morning or evening... ended up i never did...

Actually in the morning went out to do some stuff... Have lunch with cow. then went over to my great aunty place. Long time never visit her. Also borrow 2 books with my aunty. Actually wish to reach home before 3pm but ended up, i reach home nearly 5pm. It because my mum, want to drink at the coffeeshop. Ended eating a bit, then she ask me to go with her to ntuc... then everything settle down... it was 5pm. after cool down, i fall asleep... cause i was so tired... that why couldnt go jogging at all.. cause by the time i wake up... it was nearly 8pm. actually now i feeling tired again...

just finish checking all my mail and doing a bit of reading here and there... also just finish apply medicine on my scalp.... back still feeling vy aching.... donnoe... when i feel back aching, i cant really do much... cause sit for long will be feeling worst... tat y i like laying on my bed... haiz... cant be keep feeling this way... really got to solve this problem...

Last time, when i still exercise regularly... i seldom face backache...how to plan my time to go exercise...when i not enough sleep....when i working.

0 comments: