Theme Preview Rss

health info

haiz the health info i put up is something i cannot fullfil with my current job. This few days i been working late. Due to issue keep coming in non-stop and all need to attend to it immediately.

Donnoe why, am i so unlucky.....things just keep coming in non-stop till i cant rest and cant do all my personal life. Actually i should have started study during the wkday after work. but till now i havent have the time and energy to do 1 lab report, 1 project report and the worst i havent even start studying for my first paper on the 27th Nov. i don even noe can i complete everything on hand fast enough to go on a peaceful leave. =(

For church activies, i really cant take it, i have ask another sister to cover for me. Due to work, i have skip 2 cg. I know they will be asking me lot of qn....but i really got no choice. currently, i really very under stress... just hope this storm of events will be able to over soon......

0 comments: