Theme Preview Rss

What is Love?


Today chatting my friend online, who counting down on the days she going to engage. On the topic settle down, marry.

The first thing that come to my mind was 1 Corinthians 13:4-7.
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Share with her this, the first reaction from her was,"so touching mah". Till I explain to her my feeling of this words. Then she able to agree with me and feel just a few lines words but there are so much meaning behind it. What I didn't mention to her was, at different stage in my life reading it, mean different to me.

Found a nice flash movie on this verse:
lovemovie

and a link which I feel it worth to read on this book 1 Corinthians:
Topics on Love

0 comments: