Theme Preview Rss

How to get more things done with limited time?

How to get more things done with limited time? I just cant see to be able to do it. I feeling more n more tired trying to do so many things with little time...i not able to do my best in all the tasks.

How could expect me to complete a task that i used to need 3 hour to complete asking me to reduce it to 1 hr n able to still do it well....expect me to make full use of the time. Keep telling me it can be done cause other ppl able to do it. =(

i not them. i need more time on my studies. they all forget that i a full time worker plus part time students. i need time on my own to studies. i not a bright student, it not enough just sunday morning alone or lucky sometime saturday morning.

everything is what other expect from me, have they ask me can i do it a not. Asking me to take care of my health, yet there are so many task, cant rest, cant concentrate and yet want me to do well in all around. i cant do it. .. i really cant do it. i really feel stress, i donnoe how much longer can i cope with it before i really break down...............

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

girl, u seriously need a break. how abt clearing ur AL or OIL for a few days and rest? Your bday is just over, dun stress

Dena said...

How i wish to take a break, there are always countless things for me to clear....=(