Theme Preview Rss

Cat got knocked by car

Today on the way to work, saw a cat laying at the traffic junction. It was knocked by a car, on the road there are still fresh blood of the cat.

Passer-by just stared at the cat. Cow forget to bring his mobile phone, therefore I company him to get it. If not i will not witness it.

On the way down from flat, I dial 100 to get SPCA contact no. I wish to stay with the cat but i was already late for work. Therefore I didnt wait for the SPCA ppl to reach.

When they reach the accident area, they can't find the cat. The person told me, maybe the cat was dead, therefore people have clear it bodies. I am sad when i heard it. I know that the cat was very badly injure when i leave the accident place. I just hope the person stay with the cat, buried the cat body and not throw it in open space. A sad day to began.

0 comments: