Theme Preview Rss

1 direct downline from Xooma


Yesterday I just know I have one direct downline. Received a email from Xooma and also a sms from my god brother. keke..

I think I am really lucky, a lot of time people got is a spill over. For my case is a direct downline. All a person need is just 4 direct downline u will be having the product free.


Rapid Rewards Pay Plan

First goal: “The $400 Solution.”
With this simple and lucrative pay plan you can earn at least $400 (or more) per month with only 20 Members on your Team! In Xooma, we call this “the solution” because most people tell us that this is one of the easiest things they’ve ever done to earn money in a home-based business. For many people, an extra $400 - $500 per month provides the right “solution” to some of their financial needs. And when you do the math, that’s approximately $5,000 (or more) per year in additional income.

https://www.xoomaworldwide.com/dena

0 comments: