Theme Preview Rss

Finally blow....that it.....

I intend to talk to her after the completion of the whole project but today sms making me really mad.... the sorry in the sms mean nothing to me, cause inside the content she put, she feel she has the rite to push me... in that way... sorry no one in the group have the wrong to do that to me.... i only reply to her on the the issue that i am not happy about, she already cant take it... what about all the sms she sent to me for since sat.... i already did my best to control my temper but sorry she really testing my limit.... n it long reach the limit.......

n i also have check with the person doing marketing.... she never sent the same type of sms.... what does it mean.... i can be bully like that.... sorry i alway keep in because i treat her as my friend... friend have to give n take...

just because of her stress she can treat ppl like that... who don have stress.... everyone in the group have their own stress.... all of us have to maintain a balance of our work, studies n family n also our own social life.... but none of us, treat others like the way she treating me.... sorry i cant accept it...

0 comments: