Theme Preview Rss

Time flies

wah so fast, i have pass the first wk of the new year and today is my first day back to school. haiz...no more free time, going back to my upside down life again....no more personal time to do what i like... everything will be rush rush n rush....when then i able to break this life cycle....

Didnt really do much over the weekend. Sat went to get a new hp(K800i) n a new hp line. so happy with my new toys...hehe... manage to inform all my friends, on sunday evening. still not familiar with my new phone. Will took me sometime to get the hang of it ;p

Sunday went to catch a movie, Night at the museum. All my friends said must watch, it a funny show. When i watch, i was a bit disappointed, it was not as funny as i expected it to be. maybe my expectation are too high.

0 comments: