Theme Preview Rss

Overnight at office

Yesterday morning received an email from operation that we need to support the hardware migration by standby in office. I was not happy about it because this is plan activity but request our support in such last minute.

Haiz. No choice but to do it. At least we are being useful that we resolve a quick fixed on a code break that we didn't notice. I verified it a bug, gui fixed it n I verified it. Completed it very fast and delivery the fixed to operation environment.

Yesterday night dinner was a bit too heavy. After meal, I was feeling sleepy all the way. At least I managed to clear all the bugs I need to clear because office hours really had too much disturbing.

I think beginning next year there will be one more big migration switch of traffic. Then it should b a few yrs of safe job without night jobs.

0 comments: