Theme Preview Rss

Last day @work

I really feel sad on the last day @work. I really having a good n bad times with all co-li in this four years plus. They have become more like friends.

When I parted with them, I really feel my tears is coming out... Specially when I am alone on the bus otw home... I know I have make the choice and now I have to look forward for the new unknown challenges waiting for me but our friendship will not end but continue to grow. I will definitely missed working with them.

This whole week been eating too much good food... Coming week will have to start exercising.

d
Lunch treat by JiaJun, who got promoted recently

Dinner @yummy claypot, vegetable drink very nice :)

10ppl finish the whole table food

Desert time after dinner @Katong i12

Sharing ice-cream with ruru

Last day @work with my good teammates





0 comments: