Theme Preview Rss

JB holiday

6 of  us arrange to go JB to stay overnite. This is my second time going over to KSL to shopping but first time staying over. The hotel is very new and nice but the items dont seem to last. The safe box got no battery to operator. I think after sometime, cannot go there to stay anymore. Anyway, we went there to shop n eat only.

Dinner @DA MA HUA YUAN (TAMAN SERI TEBRAU), most of the car there are sg cars...I think this is where most sg ppl like to eat...keke 

After dinner,we rest and settle down...We begin our drinking n eating n chit chat session. We chat all the way to 6am, then we went to bed. It really very tired. The next day, I wake up nearly at 11am. Then we took cabs to City Square to have see dear & my wedding photos layout. I think this time was much better than the previous round. Therefore the next round is to collect the album and select actual day clothing. Hope the final album will be nice. As what I am seeing is small pictures...now going to be the actual size photos. crossing fingers


All the food so so....

plain noodle







Hotel room

Thai mango rice...yummy

Tea Garden at KSL Shopping Mall area



Dinner @DA MA HUA YUAN (TAMAN SERI TEBRAU)









6 of us drink & snack the whole nite

0 comments: