Theme Preview Rss

Diarrhea :(

Sob sob... i dont know why, since yday after mid-night i keep going to toilet. Just reach office... really dont feel like taking mc again. Last thur just took mc, as that day also go toilet, stomach bloated, and slight fever. Friday was on leave.

it like many days never go to office. now resting awhile at office and replying email. Going to see doctor near my work area soon. now my stomach still feeling vy upset. =(

actually, only yday i took 3 full meal. On thur, i skip meal, as got slight diarrhea. friday was prepareing my ccna, so i start to take solid food. sat after ccna, i was sleeping most of the time. Only 1 meal also. I wonder is it because of sunday, i took most of the food outside, and thus upset my stomach. haiz... i hate seeing doctor and taking medicine....

0 comments: