Theme Preview Rss

New Year Eve 2008

On the New Year Eve, I was having half day work. When I reach home, my glass cupboard drop. Luckily I managed to hold the glass... At that time I was alone at home.

After packing my swimming stuff, I left the house. While waiting for lift, a downstairs neighbor, who is not really normal, I think he about 30+. sudden appeared from behind me and hit the wall with his bare hands. I was shocked and scared.

I pretend to forgot to bring my stuff and walk away. Just a few steps way, I heard a continuous sound violent inside the lift. Lucky I walk away. If not I might got beaten up. The sound was so loud that 3 of the neighbor open their door to check what happen. A lady from the next lift, was so scare when the lift open. What a bad day to end with in 2008.

0 comments: