Theme Preview Rss

Chinese New Year

It is so fast...CNY holiday are over. I am back to work for 2days....

On the CNY eve, went KTV with my usual primary classmates gang. After KTV, we went to Chinatown follow by supper before heading home... Reach home abt 4.30am.

The following day, late afternoon, visit yixin home. Have dinner at her place, even have a Lou Hei session with her family members. =) Follow by a movie and last stop at bingsoon house in pasir ris. =) Left his place nearly at 2am... Reach home supper early again... hehe...

The following day, just stay at home to rest.. Lucky, I did as when I check my email, I need to do last min night job. haiz.... ended I am supper tired, even it a long holiday.... I am still feeling tired now...haha...as yday I went to watch movie "Inheart" with Xiuru. slept late again...

Tml, I will be taking timeoff, therefore, I want to sleep late... Hope there will be no changes. I can take the timeoff. hehe...

0 comments: