Theme Preview Rss

Dinner at Miss Clarity

Yday almost raining the whole day, therefore jiayan and i have no choice but to postphone the swimming to the coming wed. Hope that day is a fine weather, and we can really go workout. =)

Last mintue therefore i thought i couldnt managed to find ppl to have dinner with me. Lucky ping jie is free. She brought me to Miss Clarity inbetween bugis and city hall mrt station. The food there is not bad.

After that we went to bugis intend to do some shopping. Ended we just bought a bottle of mulberry juice and went home. It just too heavy. I bought that because the sale person mention that is good for those who smoke. Remind me of my dad. He will defininely will not quit smoking. Therefore, heard of anything that is good for him, will try to get and let him try it out.

0 comments: