Theme Preview Rss

Coming Sunday school

Coming sat I will be teaching in the sunday school. This wk theme will be teaching the kid how to worship.

Having a lot of ideas in mind...but it kind of hard to do everything at one go. This wk will be teaching the little 3 songs. "耶和華是我牧者", Here am I to Worship, & Tell the world. This time I will use power point for the visual aid.

The ice-breaking game, we thinking of playing a short clip to show the kids. My partner teacher thinking of showing cartoon. While as for me is thinking of showing how other little kids worship. As my little students, always not serious during worship time. But I also feel they have improve. As I been teaching them for 2wk straight. I can hear their voice now, as compare the first time I teach them.

I think the little kids always enjoys my craft. This is something, I always feel vy prove and enjoys doing. Must be because I always enjoys doing craft. I always have the passion. Hope my little students will enjoys this wk sunday school and learn something out from it.

0 comments: