Theme Preview Rss

Jingzhi wedding gift



On 18th Nov 2007, was my best friend wedding. =) This is the gift i prepare for her. I did a diy card for her. Hope she will like it. Will find a chance to ask her. =) During the whole wedding dinner, i forget to take a photo with jingzhi. hehe....

Today is also a chance of meeting up with one of my sec classmate, jinhan. it been a long time we have see each other... During the whole dinner, we manage to do a lot of catch up... keke.... hope i will be able to contact more n more of my long time friends. This yr is the yr of meeting up with my friends. keke.... at the end of the mth, i will be meeting up with my friend. She will be staying over at my place for one night. As she will just stay over in sg for one day before she heading back to her country. Another day of catch up. keke.

0 comments: