Theme Preview Rss

Batam Trip 3 Days 2 Nights

This Batam trip is I went with a group of people on 7th to 8th Sept 2014. A total 12 person. It a big group travelling. Actually, we didn't do anything but eating non stop. I think during this trip I put on a lot of weight. We had many variety of food. Most of the time too many food, I didn't have chance to took all the pictures. hehe

The only things I not used to it. All the food there is either very sweet or salty. Other than that, I would say the food there is very nice. I didn't bought much stuff as the clothing there wasn't my usual style. I only bought 2 set of shoes and food home.

Day 1
Waiting for Ferry at Habour Front while having breakfast

The food at this restaurant was very nice ;) If have chance, I will want to go eat there.

This is beef. This is very nice I love this dish the most in this restaurant.

This ox tail soup was very salty. I couldn't stand it. 

This fish was very crispy mix with their chilly. Just one word nice.  

Chicken Satay. This one I think is normal

Vegetable 

This one I don't know what it calls. Their portion is very small. 

The sweet corn was nice but very salty

White rice are put in this container. We take the rice our self.

This is where I going to stay for 2 nights.

Hotel lobby. 


This is where nearest shopping mall where we shop most of the time during the trip.

Little chicken before dinner time

We travel 45 mins just to go for dinner


Enjoying the view before dinner time. Sun set time




















Day 2
I went for a 3.5 hr Message, Spa & Facial

After Message, I had a late lunch. I am too hungry to take pictures of the food. Lol After lunch, we continue a tea-break (small snacks and chatting before dinner time). Really is a trip of non-stop eating.

Dinner time at Opposite Hotel Food court. It is a big open space selling lot of variety food We did it again, we order lot of and lot of foods.



After dinner, we have second round at hotel room to celebrate Cheong wee birthday. 3.5 bottles of wine. During the trip, I didn't drink. Actually, I don't like drinking. We spent the time together till after 1 am. During this trip, I feel very tired. Keep dozing off on n off. 

Day 3


First time saw this sweet tea in bottle

Hot Ginger tea (Too sweet for my taste bug)


Chicken Salad. It wasn't what I expected as salad.  

Malay Fried Rice. As usual the same issue, salty

Cakes I bought


Back to Singapore. Rest a bit at home before going to Kungfu Paradise for dinner as I really has no ideas what to eat.

0 comments: