Theme Preview Rss

What a day to start Part II

That day, I was working alone with vendor with no assistance. I am like a octopus. I need to ensure my vendor follow the process document on the upgrade. I need to do testing to ensure during the upgrade, the services are not impact. At the same time I need to keep trace of the duration.

Plus we hit into some issues before the start of patching of the system. Took many hrs to solved the issue. I need to ensure everything is in place. I really feel very tired.... as I need to think of the steps, questioning myself, if it is the right flows. To troubleshoot when issue arise, and should we continue...

That day, I end work at 9pm+, because we hit into issues and vendor cant resolve it. Vendor too 3 days to resolved the issue. But all my schedule are in the mess. Plus there are a lot of dependence on external parties. Now I do not know if I am able to meet the schedule. Mostly, there going to be a delay. :( I cannot meet my KPI. Haiz....

After that day, I fall sick and was on MC for 2 days.

0 comments: