Theme Preview Rss

Refuse to learn

Hmm... A lot of times we prefer to stay in our comfort zone... We refuse or reject new ideas or stuff.

Seeing my mum as an example. Everytime she throw temper because she doesn't know how to switch on television at living room.

Her mind it must be the same as before. She start throwing temper at us. As we are stoping her from watching television program. No, she stoping herself.


Have I also doing the same thing to Heavenly Father. Just because I refuse to move out of my comfort zone. Yes I did. I don't have a willing heart to learn new stuff. I refuse to make changes ad changes will cause disrupt to my normal routine. I must learn to accept changes and make adjustment. A willing heart to be learn and be mold so I can be more like Jesus as each day pass by.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: