Theme Preview Rss

The Undeviating Test

Matthew 7:2 For by the standard you judge you will be judged, and the measure you use will be the measure you receive.

How true is it.... Many time in life we forget about the most basic charactor of our God. We do base on human standard. God see our inner heart as the most important.

Matthew 7:13 "Enter through the narrow gate, because the gate is wide and the way is spacious that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it.

Few years ago when I still a new believer I was still wonder why must I find the narrow door. Why I can't use e big door. Why must the door to heaven be so hard.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Top blog, I hadn't noticed nana0309.blogspot.com before in my searches!
Keep up the excellent work!

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I have a question for the webmaster/admin here at www.blogger.com.

May I use some of the information from this blog post right above if I give a backlink back to your site?

Thanks,
Peter

Dena said...

Sure, if you think it useful. :)

Anonymous said...

Nice job, Thanks

Anonymous said...

|
|
|