Theme Preview Rss

Standing throughout e public tranport

I am not feeling well again. About 3+ abit waiting for bus to go home but an hour have past. I have just reach bugis only. Haiz.

The whole trip, there are no empty seat. I really feel now there are no such thing as peak period. Whatever timing e public transport are full of ppl. Not feeling, leave office early, waiting time, traveling time n walking home form e mrt station, I need to spend at least 1.5 hr per trip. How much time I wasted on travelling daily?3hr *5 =15hr per wk. This is e min, exclude waiting time. Waiting time max can up to 45 mins. I really hate travelling by public buses.timing is long n so packed n stand all e way. My leg are so aching specially I am not feeling well today. :(


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: