Theme Preview Rss

A different xmas

This yr is the first time, i no need to be on standby, bringing notebook around singapore during festival session... it really feel great.... I wonder how can i manage over the past few years.... keke...

This year xmas, i spent the time with my family member, on the 25th i went over to uncle Thomas place at the late afternoon. A simple and quiet holiday session.

My church celebrate xmas on last saturday. That night we all had to dress up as bible character. I won the best female character, which is a surprise to me... hehe

My team dress as the 3 wise men. I dress up as a king, at the beginning everyone think i am a princess, till i draw a beard on the face... i think because of that i won the title... when i got the photos i will upload.... i think when u see it, u will laugh at my dressing... :P

0 comments: