Theme Preview Rss

Belated birthday Gift

Today is a day that i meet up with my friends gathering day. In the early afternoon, meet Jianyan & HuanMeng for tea. We had a really good time meeting up. Talk about the time when we were still working together.

I receive a photo frame from Jianyan as my belated gift. I really love it.Cause it really bring back the memories of the time when I first join the company. Really enjoys and there are so many gals in the department.

I also received a bear from Zhiming. It so cute of him. To diy the bear for me. Really so touch. His is my buddy that i have know for over a decade. It a pity that he not able to join us for dinner tonight. That why he pass the gift to me in the afternoon. Really had a fun time talking to all of my friends. I also feel vy paiseh to receive a red packet as a belated birthday gift from them.

In today group, there are promoter, sale person, chief, tutorial teacher n etc. Even all of us are working in different area, but when we group together, there are so many jokes and laughter. =)

0 comments: