Theme Preview Rss

Heaven Sent(The Story Behind the Figurine)


by Sam Butcher, Precious Moments creator

Sometimes when a person becomes a Christian he gets so caught up with the "Sweet by and by" that he is not prepared for the "Nasty now and then." God has not promised a life of ease for those who trust in Him. As a matter of fact, He has told us in His Word that there would definitely be trials along the way.

When I was new in my Christian faith, I wanted so much to change my circumstance. I thought, if only I could change the way that things were going - then life would be great! But God had another plan, and all that I could do was patiently wait on Him. When it comes to answered prayer, sometimes the Lord will say yes, and sometimes He will say no. But sometimes we must understand that the Lord will just say: wait!

As we experience our daily Christian walk, the Lord may speak again in His still small voice. And this time He may say:

"Dear Child, I didn't tell you it would be easy.

But I did say it would be worth it."

0 comments: