Theme Preview Rss

A day at without job

Today is really the first day without job, without any temp assigment.Wake up at nearly 2.30pm, after wash up, went to mail out letter and settle credit bill and pack lunch home. Shortly after my lunch, mum was back. she bought for me a bowl of green bean. After finish my food, a long time never meet sec friend through msn asked me out. =) therefore, we first went to novena, to get her earing from her friends shop. Then we went to town to get my stuff.

During this meet up, i feel she not as happy as she use to be. I really don wish to see her like that... Before that we chat online, she sound so happy with her bf... she even sent me photos, mms photos. Today meet up, she really sound down... guess all guy are the same...

Whenever they are under stress, they will indirectly put angry on their gf but should never use physical violent... From the incident that my friend told me, i really feel so sad for my friend. I could tell she trying very hard to make the relationship work. Even though, she keep telling me she trying to back off but i could tell she still couldn't let go. During our shopping trip, she saw items that her bf would want, she would buy for him. Her bf got no time to make trip to sg, she would make trip to find him. She know that her bf was busy with his career but she also needed his attention. she trying her best to be understanding but guess she still feel lonely. understand in mind but in emotion alway feel act opp way.

0 comments: